Saturday, December 1st
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- 2 floors full of 40+ crafters
- Baked goods
- Vermont maple syrup and cheeses
- Cookies by the pound
- Amaryllis bulbs for sale
- Hand-made goods
- Silent & Tea Cup Auction
- Quilt Drawing
- African Safari Trip to bid on
- Themed Gift Baskets of all kinds
- HUGE Tag Sale
- Face painting and games for the kids
- Santa will meet and greet everyone
- Delicious lunch served from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. with hot dogs, sandwiches, clam
chowder, desserts (new this year – creamy rice pudding!), and beverages.
There are so many activities going on in downtown Middletown every weekend in December, including the Chamber sponsored Santa Wagon Ride, which begins and ends right in front of the church! Come on down, do some Christmas shopping and enjoy the holiday atmosphere. See you at the fair!